Piano Moving Services
For piano movers, the most important part of piano moving is packing the piano. This means wrapping the piano in a series of blankets so that the surface of the piano is scuffed or gouged (refinishing a piano can be very expensive).
Making sure the piano is moved in a way that avoids damaging bumps and scrapes, is a piano mover’s second most important task. Any professional piano mover worth their salt will have special tools for the job: like a piano dolly (a heavy duty 4-wheeled dolly with uni-directional wheels that can support a piano’s weight) and a piano board (a long board that the piano is strapped to for the purpose of moving the piano).
- Air- Ride Equipped with hydraulic lift gates
- Experienced Piano Movers with the necessary expertise and equipment
- ATV shuttle vehicle, e-track piano moving boards, specialized equipment including custom dollies, etc.
- Two-Man Teams on every piano move, working in sync, day after day
- No outside parties – Northshore Moving Company handles 100% of the move
- Affordable Valuation on every piano move, with no preconceived limits or deductible
- Whether it is a spinet, upright, baby grand or conert grand, trust us to be your professional piano mover!
Northshore Moving Company helped hundreds of families have a smooth transition process from start to end. We offer various services that fit your needs. From residential to long-distance moves, storage and specialty services we got you covered!