Important Notice: Northshore Moving
Company’s Response to Covid-19
- Smaller moves: For smaller moves, we will gather information over the phone and provide an hourly price vs a guaranteed quote. Video estimates are available as well!
- Pre-move team member wellness check: We have posted signs and symptoms of COVID-19 throughout our offices to better inform and provide awareness to our team members. Any team members who feel uncomfortable coming into the office, feel ill, or suspect that they may have had contact with an infected person will not come into work and we have additional staff on standby. All team members upon arriving at our offices will have hand cleaning supplies readily available.
- Pre-move customer wellness check: Our scheduling team will contact customers in advance of the arrival of our move team to inquire if a customer feels ill or suspects they have had contact with an infected person. Move services can be cancelled or postponed mitigating risk and ensuring safety of team members and customers.
- Use of safety equipment: Your move team members will wear surgical grade gloves and masks while performing move services as an additional hygiene measure and self protection. Gloves will be discarded after each move.
- Truck & equipment cleaning: All high touch surfaces including door handles and steering wheels will be wiped down with hospital-grade disinfectant during and after every move.
- Social distancing: Upon arrival to our customers homes or offices, team members will be practicing the 6’ social distancing between team members and customers where applicable. We have always valued the professionalism and respect that came with a good introductory handshake, however under the COVID-19 period, we ask that our customers understand for safety purposes, there be no handshaking or touching.
- Open doorways and windows when available: In residential move settings when available, we will ask our customers to open outside doors and windows to increase air circulation.
We look forward to hearing from you and we hope to earn your business and work with you, your family, or your business.
Northshore Moving Company helped hundreds of families have a smooth transition process from start to end. We offer various services that fit your needs. From residential to long-distance moves, storage and specialty services we got you covered!
Northshore Moving Company
Address: 44212 Stein Rd Hammond, LA 70403